1. One Human is known as a “Homo Sapien,” more than one is known as “Homo Sapiens.”
2. In 2016, more Humans lived in Africa than lived in Europe and North America combined.
3. On average, Women live about 4 years longer than Men.
4. While alive, a Human’s nose, ears, and toes never stop growing.
5. A Human’s brain is more active at night than during the day.
6. Current human global population is roughly 7.6 billion. Approximately how many people have a cell phone?
a. 750 million b. 1.7 billion c. 3.3 billion d. 5.2 billion
7. Human fingernails grow fastest on which finger.
a. Pointy b. Middle c. Pinky d. All the same speed.
8. What percentage of the human population currently lives in Asia:
a. 50 b. 60 c. 70 d. 80
9. Human population is currently 7.6 billion. What year did it break the 1 billion mark:
a. 1774 b. 1804 c. 1834 d. 1864
10. Approximately how many different languages are currently spoken around the world:
a. 1,400 b. 3,200 c. 4,800 d. 6,000
1. False. “Sapien” is not a word. One human is a “Human Sapiens”
2. True. In 2016, there were more humans living in Africa than Europe and North America combined.
3. False. On average, woman life expectancy is at least 7 years longer than men.
4. False. While the ears and nose never stop growing, the toes do.
5. True. A human’s brain is more active at night.
6. c. Approximately 3.3 billion people have cell phones.
7. b. Fingernails grow fastest on the middle finger
8. b. 60% of the world population is in Asia.
9. a. Human population broke the 1 billion mark in 1804
10. d. There are approximately 6,000 languages spoken worldwide
KING OF THE JUNGE Companion App!!!
The app enhances your game experience with detailed animal information, rule variations such as the reincarnation rule, challenging trivia, and more!
Check out our
for a list of
King of the Jungle