1. Lemurs cannot walk upright.
2. Lemurs evolved on mainland Africa.
3. If a Lemur eats Poison Ivy, it will die.
4. Lemurs cannot hang by their tails.
5. Lemurs have been known to use tools.
6. The word “Lemur” derives from the Latin term “Lemures” which means:
a. Creature of the Night b. Exorcised Ghost or Spirit c. Striped Monkey d. Fallen Ape
7. What triggers a Lemur to hibernate:
a. Weather b. Lack of Food c. Presence of Predators d. Their age
8. What percent of the current Lemur population is expected to be extinct by 2040:
a. 50 b. 75 c. 90 d. 100
9. A group of Lemurs is called a:
a. Army b. Band c. Conspiracy d. Den
10. How long is a Lemur’s mating season each year:
a. 3 days b. One week c. One month d. They mate all year baby!
1. True. Lemurs cannot walk upright.
2. False. Lemurs evolved in Madagascar, not on mainland Africa.
3. False. Lemurs do not get sick from poison ivy.
4. True. Lemurs cannot hang by their tails.
5. True. Lemurs have been known to use tools.
6. b. The word “Lemures” meas “exorcised Ghost or Spirit
7. b. The lack of food triggers hibernation for Lemurs.
8. c. 90% of Lemurs are expected to be extinct by 2040.
9. c. A group of Lemurs is called a Conspiracy.
DOWNLOAD AND PLAY WITH THE FREE
KING OF THE JUNGLE COMPANION APP!!!
The app enhances your game experience with detailed animal information, rule variations, challenging trivia, and more!
Check out our