1. The Lion is the largest member of the Big Cat Family.
2. Lions living in the wild can only be found in Africa.
3. Female Lions have a tufted (clump of hairs at the end) tail.
4. The average female Lion weighs slightly more than the average male Lion.
5. A Lion can open its mouth wider than the length of an average adult human head.
6. Approximately how many Lions are killed each year on trophy hunts:
a. 500 b. 1,000 c. 5,000 d. 10,000
7. Lions are active approximately how many hours a day:
a. 2 b. 4 c. 8 d. 12
8. During which moon phase are humans more likely to be attacked by Lions:
a. Full Moon b. New Moon c. The week before a Full Moon d. The week after a full moon.
9. What percent of Lion Cubs die before they reach the age of two:
a. 33 b. 50 c. 80 d. 95
10. Lions became extinct in North America approximately how many years ago?
a. 150 b. 600 c. 10,000 d. 30,000
1. False. The Tiger is the largest member of the Big Cat Family.
2. False. Lions can be found in Asia as well.
3. True. Female Lions have a tufted tail.
4. False. The average male Lion weighs much more than the average female Lion.
5. True. A Lion can open its mouth wider than average sized human head.
6. a. Approximately 500 Lions are killed each year on trophy hunts.
7. b. Lions rest most of the day and are only active for about 4 hours.
8. d. Humans are most likely to be attacked by Lions the week after a full moon. Not exactly sure why.
9. c. 80% of Lion Cubs die before the age of two.
10. a. Lions are believed to have become extinct in North America only 150 years ago.
KING OF THE JUNGE Companion App!!!
The app enhances your game experience with detailed animal information, rule variations such as the reincarnation rule, challenging trivia, and more!
Check out our
for a list of
King of the Jungle